The Numbers That Matter to Us
Well hello 2021, 6 months in……………as we reflect back on a the first 6 months of a year like no other, which will in time be a “moment in history”… we had a look at the NUMBERS THAT MATTERED to us. As the old gameshow was 15 to 1, we have gone with 20,000 to 1 in our look back on the first 6 months of 2021 for all things The Montenotte Hotel as we prepared to reopen the hotel again to the our valued guests on the 2nd June.
We introduced new services..
We welcomed new team members..
We won awards..
We continued to innovate and engage..
We prepared and planned..
In summary here are THE NUMBERS THAT MATTERED to us.
- 20,000 Bathrobes and slippers ordered
- 9319 Training hours carried out
- 4956 Cups of coffee served at the Vintage Van Café
- 3179 Room key-cards used by essential workers
- 1000 Wildflower seed packs prepared
- 743 Pure Cork Afternoon Tea stands collected
- 600 km’s run by team Montenotte for Clare’s Wish Foundation
- 520 Social media stories & 200 social media posts
- 450 euro donated to Cork Penny Dinners
- 161 Employees now at #TeamMontenotte
- 137 New staff uniforms delivered
- 120 New name badges prepared
- 113 Litres of hand sanitiser used so far this year
- 34 litres of massage oil ordered for Bellevue Spa
- 20 Weeks of Vintage Van Café being opened
- 11 Pure Cork attractions visitors for our team video
- 9 Painters and carpenters on duty
- 5 New menus created and tasted
- 4 weeks of wellbeing & mindfulness as part of our ongoing commitment to employee safety, care & wellbeing
- 4 Photoshoots
- 3 Landscapers
- 3 New Flags
- 2 Sets of reading novels given to pupils from St. Patrick's Boys' School
- 2 weeks of national radio advertising with Today FM
- 1 Cork Hotel of the Year Award
- 1 Bespoke Montenotte Gin distilled
- 1 Building site for the new Rooftop Bar “The Glasshouse” (Opening in August 2021)